What is Zoom?
Zoom is an application that provides video chat and voice call services. Users may also exchange digital documents such as images, text, video and others and may transmit both text and video messages. Zoom allows the creation of video conference calls. Zoom is available for Microsoft Windows, Macintosh or Linux as well as Android, Blackberry and both Apple and Windows smartphones and tablets.
Zoom allows users to communicate over the internet by voice using a microphone, by video using a webcam as well as with instant messaging.
How does hypnosis help me to overcome my problems?
Symptoms are acquired over a long period of time and are activated by the subconscious mind, therefore they can only be deactivated by the subconscious mind and hypnosis works by giving access and the ability to communicate directly with the source of your problem. It is the only logical method of dealing with symptoms.
Why use Hypnozoom?
- Private Hypnozoom sessions provide an excellent one to one consultation experience from the comfort of your own home and you save on travel expenses.
- Zoom is easy to use and offers much greater flexibility in setting appointments within busy modern schedules.
- Zoom is a viable alternative to outcalls or treating specific problems such as agoraphobia.
Why use Hypnotherapy?
- According to Joseph Keaney and the ICHP, it is the subconscious mind that creates all symptoms therefore it is only the subconscious mind that can cure them.
- Hypnosis is a scientifically proven therapeutic method of accessing the deeper mind.
- The following findings were published in a poll report by J.B. Beard from The Therapist in 1993: 88% said that Hypnotherapy is more beneficial than NHS treatments – 72% success rate in relief of symptoms – 83% report increased confidence – 90% felt better generally – 67% felt better understood – 92% would recommend Hypnotherapy to others – 98% want Hypnotherapy on the NHS.
- One in five in the United Kingdom now use alternative therapies (bbcnewsonline/health).
- Hypnotherapy 93% recovery rate after six sessions whereas traditional psychoanalysis had a 38% recovery rate after 600 sessions (Alfred A Barrios, Ph.D. American Health Magazine).
I’d like to do Hypnozoom – Now what?
- Fill out the Hynozoom request form and make contact with the Hypnotherapy Clinic at Therapy House, 6 Tuckey Street, Cork city (email@example.com/00353214273575). A trial run on zoom may be necessary to confirm connection.
- You may need to download zoom and create a free account online.
- You require a well lit computer/laptop area with a comfortable chair, webcam etc. A private and quiet environment is essential.
- You need a telephone (either landline or mobile) in the event of connection difficulties etc.
- For your comfort and safety please ensure that your environment is free of disturbance (pets, callers etc). Please place a ‘Do not disturb’ sign on your door to ensure that you are not interrupted in-session. Also make sure you go to the bathroom beforehand.
- Payments are normally made prior to the session through the ICHP Cork Hypnotherapy Clinic at Therapy House, 6 Tuckey Street, Cork City. We accept VISA and paypal may also be used.
- You might want to take some time to practice and familiarise yourself with zoom before the session if you are not used to it.
- Please read our free information pack or alternatively study our website http://www.hypnosisireland.ie/ before the consultation.
What can I expect from a Zoom session?
We need to complete an intake and “demonstration of the power of your imagination” sequence. Depending on your symptoms, you will need either suggestion therapy (1 to 3 sessions) or analytical therapy (8 to 10 sessions). Please see the information pack and/or website hypnosisireland.ie mentioned earlier for further information. In addition, in advance of the session we may send you an mp3/cd in order for your to practice self-hypnosis and get accustomed to my voice. You will be requested to close your eyes and relax and you will be able to interact with the therapist verbally if requested in a normal way.